Garland County body found | News
GARLAND COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) FBI agents have located a body, which may be the apparent murder victim in Garland County this week.
Randy Gay is under arrest for the alleged murder of 49-year-old Connie Snow.
Witnesses told authorities Thursday they watched Gay argue with Snow, then pulled a gun and shot her. Then he picked up her body, put it in the bed of his truck and drove away.
During the investigation of Gay's truck, the Garland County Sheriff's Office says they found a significant amount of blood in the truck bed and on the tailgate. His truck is being held at the Arkansas Police State Headquarters as evidence.
Gay was convicted of 2nd degree murder in Garland County in 1978 of his father-in-law James Kelly.
In Montgomery County in 1992, he pleaded guilty to murdering his father, Glen Gray.
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Orientation for new Henderson students starts Aug. 19
- Damascus resident wins energy efficiency manufactured home makeover
- Arkadelphia triple-murder suspect pleads guilty
- CADC Arkadelphia Senior Activity Center to host dinner, variety show Aug. 12
- Ouachita Baptist ranks #8 in the nation in Forbes' #MyTopCollege campaign