Naked teens mean charges for coaches | News
CLARKSVILLE, Ark. (KTHV) – Three coaches taking a team to Rogers landed in hot water earlier this month when police caught several of their kids supposedly running around naked on the side of the highway.
It happened on Dec. 9 shortly after midnight on I-40 near mile marker 54. According to the incident report, a witness saw several boys, ranging from age 11-17, playing a game referred to as “freeze out”. The boys didn’t have on any clothes, so the witness called police.
The coaches, who work with Champion Baptist College in Hot Springs, said their van was stopped to change a flat tire. They said they didn’t know they boys had taken off their clothing.
The report says the coaches were questioned and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The school, as well as the boys’ parents, were notified. The team was release with the parents’ permission and allowed to continue on to Rogers.
(Source: Arkansas State Police incident report)
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Orientation for new Henderson students starts Aug. 19
- Damascus resident wins energy efficiency manufactured home makeover
- Arkadelphia triple-murder suspect pleads guilty
- CADC Arkadelphia Senior Activity Center to host dinner, variety show Aug. 12
- Ouachita Baptist ranks #8 in the nation in Forbes' #MyTopCollege campaign