Body found in Hot Springs is identified | News
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. (AP) - Police in Hot Springs say a body found in the city is that of a Hot Springs man.
Cpl. McCrary Means told reporters Monday that the body was identified at the state Crime Lab as that of 20-year-old Joshua Williams.
The body was found Saturday afternoon by police investigating reports of a man lying in bushes in the downtown area just east of the Hot Springs Convention Center.
Police say there was a gunshot wound to the man's upper body and that there were cuts and bruises to his head - but a cause of death has not been determined.
Means said detectives have no suspects or a motive in Williams' death.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Orientation for new Henderson students starts Aug. 19
- Damascus resident wins energy efficiency manufactured home makeover
- Arkadelphia triple-murder suspect pleads guilty
- CADC Arkadelphia Senior Activity Center to host dinner, variety show Aug. 12
- Ouachita Baptist ranks #8 in the nation in Forbes' #MyTopCollege campaign